MARY MOUNT SEC HOME ECONOMICS CLUB
Members of Home Economics Club in one of their practical sessions with their teacher/patron Mrs Njoroge
1. Form fours are ten and registration fee is ksh.30
2. Form threes is ten and registration fee is ksh.60
3. Form twos is thirteen and registration fee is ksh. 90
4. Form ones are twelve and registration fee is ksh 120
Total number of members is forty five.
- Chairlady ~ Lydia Kerubo
- Vice Chairlady ~ Jedidah Rael
- Treasurer ~ Doreen Kemei
- Secretary ~ Angela Kariuki
- Form Four Represntative Faith A~ Everlyn Kazira
- Form Three Represntative ~ Grace Gaati
- Form Two Representative ~ Loise Kiplagat
- Form One Representative ~ Faith Achieng’
1. To equip with both practical and theoretical food production skills.
2. To equip with housekeeping skills and clothing and construction.
3. To impart budgeting skills on members.
4. To equip members with environmental management skills.
1. House keeping ~ deals with cleaning of different types of rooms in a house together with the furnishings.
2. Clothing and construction ~members learn to construct different types of garments and different methods of repairing them.
3. Laundry members learn how to handle different types of fabric during cleaning of clothes.
Patron: N Njoroge