MARY MOUNT SEC BUSINESS CLUB
The club has sixty members.
The club members are students who take Business Studies in their various forms
The membership fee is as follows:
- Form 1- 120shs
- Form 2- 80shs
- Form 3- 60shs
- Form 4-40shs
The officials are as follows:
- Chairlady –Beryl Rehema
- Vice Chairlady-Sheila Kimutai
- Treasurer-Jedidah Rael
- Assistant Treasurer-Angela Masore
- Secretary-Rachael Marwa
- Form 4 Representative-Catherine Muthaka
- Form 3 Representative-Sharon Kimeto
- Form 2 Representative-Agnes Nailantei
- Form 1 Representative-Maryanne Nyakio
- To change students attitude towards Business Studies.
- To encourage people to pursue careers in the Business Industry.
- To produce students who are creative and innovative.
- To create and enhance a Business Culture among Business students.
- Help students to improve their performance in Business Studies.
Discuss Business Studies questions.
Research on information about Business related courses.
Printing Business revision questions.
Invite successful people in the Business Industry.
- Change of attitude towards Business Studies as many students have chosen to pursue the subject in form.
- A number of students have realized an increase /improvement in their performance in the subject.
- Many students have increased their desire to pursue Business related careers.
PATRON:Mr ERNEST WANJOHI