- CHAIRLADY : CLAIRE MORAA ONG’UTI.
- VICE CHAIRLADY : DOREEN NYABOKE NGOGE.
- TREASURER : CYNTHIA KEMUNTO OMWOYO.
- SECRETARY : EURELLAH LAQUISHA
- Form ones are 12 and the registration is ksh. 110.
- Form twos are 10 and the registration is ksh.90.
- Form threes are 14 and the registration is ksh. 70.
- Form fours are 15 and the registration is ksh. 50
- Helping the needy in the society.
- Informing people on good sanitation.
- Informing people on health and its maintenance.
- Cleaning the latrines.
- Collecting rubbish and burning them.
- Helping the needy.
- Writing of posters on health matters and sticking them on various notice boards.
1)We have been able to visit the needy in several children’s home examples:
- Arap Moi in Nakuru.
- Moses and Mary in Elburgon.
- Tumaini in Molo.
2) We have also ensured that the school and the surrounding environment has observed a high standard of hygiene.
3) We have also brought some trainees to share with some students on health and HIV/AIDS.
- TO EQUIP THE SOCIETY ON ISSUES RELATED TO HIGH STANDARDS OF HYGIENE AND SANITATION.
Patron: Mr Mugo