MARY MOUNT SEC FRENCH CLUB
1. FAITH MWANDA - CHAIRLADY
2. JOAN AKUMU - VICE-CHAIRLADY
3. ANITTA AYATTA - TREASURER
4. GRACE NJERI - SECRETARY
5. TABITHA KARIUKI - FORM FOUR REPRESENTATIVE
6. ESTHER NYABUTO - FORM THREE REPRESENTATIVE
7. DAISY MURUGI - FORM TWO REPRESENTATIVE
8. MARYSALOME - FORM ONE REPRESENTATIVE
FORM ONE -50 130/=
FORM TWO – 48 100/=
FORM THREE – 13 70/=
FORM FOUR – 22 40/=
- To enable French students learn French in an effective manner by listening to French music, watching French movies and reading French novels.
- To enable French students speak in French without fearing correction or wrong pronunciation by having oral practices and role playing (jeu de role)
- To equip French students with reading and writing skills.
1. In first terms we have a French play which is performed during the drama festivals
2. In second terms we have French poems and French public speaking competitions in the annual music festivals
3. We also make visits to the alliance Françoise
4. We organize French days in our school where other schools are invited.
1. In 2010, we had the best French actress in the drama festivals held at Kericho, Moi Sitotwet Secondary School.
2. We have managed to purchase French movies and novels which are used by the French students
3. We have managed to increase the number of French texts books for the French students.
4. We have improved our learning skills by using the internet for research purposes.
5. We have changed the negative attitude towards French as a foreign language to a positive attitude that it is easy and enjoyable.