The club consists of 50 members and two patrons.
FORM ONE 10 REGISTRATION=SHS 120
FORM TWO 15 REGISTRATION =SHS 80
FORM THREE 15 REGISTRATION =SHS 60
FORM FOUR 15 REGISTRATION =SHS 40
- CHAIRLADY: MARYSALOME MACHARIA.
- VICE-CHAIRLADY: GRACE IRUNGU.
- TREASURER: SALLY WAIGWA.
- SECRETARY: MONICAH MWAI.
- FORM ONE REP: LORNA AKELO.
- FORM TWO REP:
- FORM THREE REP: EURELLAH LAQUISHA.
- FORM FOUR REP: FAITH SITEIYA.
- MR. KIMANI.
- MRS. MBUGUA.
1) To help the society in eradicating poverty and environmental degradations.
2) Reduce spread of HIV/AIDS by educating people.
3) Creating awareness i.e. drugs, HIV/AIDS, abortion and early pregnancies.
4) Helping the poor and less fortunate.
- Participating in the Annual Chanuka challenge.
- Visiting children’s home and IDP camps.
- Annual first-aid training.
- Sponsored a blood donation program in 2009
- Winning the Chanuka challenge competition in 2008.
- Visiting the Arap Moi Children’s home and the Molo IDP camp.
- Cleaning the environment around the school.