MARY MOUNT SEC STUDENTS WELFARE ASSOCIATIONINTRODUCTION
The students welfare is an association within the school whose function is to ensure that any need arising from the students is catered for.The need may arise from lack of school fees or lack of necessities.Thefore the welfare ensures a comfortable environment for the students.
It is headed by a patron, Mrs Oruru .The patron works hand in hand with the patron in charge of Guidance and Counselling, Mr. Kimani .The teachers work with students, who include; a chair-person, a secretary and a treasurer. In addition there is a committee of 5 students namely ;The head-girl ,The deputy head-girl ,chairperson of Christian Union[C.U] ,chairperson of Young Christian Society[Y.C.S] and chairperson of Guidance and Counselling.
- FORM ONE-3 students from each stream
- FORM TWO-3 students from each stream
- FORM THREE-3 students from each stream
- FORM FOUR-8 students [3 class representatives and the 5 students in the committee]
- Helping those in need.
- Identify ways of getting the sources of funds.
- Ensure regular supply of funds.
- Manage the funds acquired; by giving the patron to do the budgeting.
1. Maintaining students who need financial assistance in school.
2. Providing school necessities, mainly toiletries and stationery.
Patron: Mrs Oruru