MARY MOUNT SEC WILDLIFE CLUB
Chairlady : Agnes Brenda Wanjiru
Vice-chairlady : Veronicah Njeri
Treasurer : Loisha Lumumba
Secretary : Georgina Ondari
Form-four representative : Esther Ngima
Form-three representative : Diana Nasieku
Form-two representative : Jemimah Waithera
Form-one representative : Emily Wambui
1.To get registered with the Kenya Wildlife Services (K.W.S)
2.To join the Komba magazine organization.
3.To plant more than 1000 trees in Molo.
4.To equip members with basic information on how to control and
Prevent environmental degradation.
5.To impart members with techniques on how to stop environmental
Clean up activities- participate in cleaning our town, Molo and its surrounding.
Planting trees - the club has involved itself in planting trees and taking care of them.
Trips - members various tourist attractions.
Library - members do research from reference books where they discuss them.
Watching - the club has acquired wildlife documentaries which are oftenely watched.
Buying of wildlife magazines – the club has bought magazines which helps the member in Research.
1) The club participated in the world’s Environment Day(WED),June 2011
2) Members have planted more than 500 trees in the school
3) Members have planted more than 1000 trees outside the school
4) The club has helped in promoting cleanliness in the school and its environs
5) Members have known the importance of and ways of conserving the environment
6) The club has visited many tourist attractions.