MARY MOUNT SEC MATHEMATICS CLUB
- Evelyn Mungai-Chairlady
- Gloria Cheruioyot-vice chairlady
- Mercy Kimondo-Secretary
- Elizabeth Muchoki-Treasurer
- Racheal Ndung’u-Form four Representative
- Racheal Ng’ang’a-Form Two Representative
- Lilian Ngaruiya-Form Two Representative
The club is made of 70 members. The members are equally distributed from every class, that is, form one to four. All students are given a privilege to choose whether they would love to join the club and they are all chosen through fair basis. Membership in the club has conditions, that is, COMMITMENT and DEDICATION towards the club.
- Form one : 250
- Form two : 150
- Form three: 100
- Form four :50
The objectives of the club include:
- Sensitizing students on the importance of doing mathematics.
- Change students’ negative attitude towards mathematics to a positive one
- Mould mathematicians who will be Kenyan’s future bankers, accountants and financial managers in Organization.
- Help students enhance speed and accuracy in tackling maths questions, sharing ideas on how to handle those questions by provoking critical and creative thinking.